Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thankfulness

"You will find joy in everyday life with a heart of thankfulness."
~Lailah Gifty Akita, Beautiful Quotes

Having just swung past Thanksgiving and heading into Christmas I find myself once again looking at everything I'm thankful for this past year.

I'm thankful for:

My coaching clients that put their trust in me and the amazing moments that can come from them

My daughter's love of Harry Potter that led us to a family Universal trip and a 13-year-old almost in tears of joy (huge for her as emotions are not her thing).

Waiting to find that perfect horse rather than settling on something "almost right." If it doesn't feel right it probably isn't-an ideal that should be used often.

An ex-husband that decided to be a place the kids visit rather than live part time. It used to drive me crazy. Now I see it as a gift for everyone involved.

Days the dog does not pee on the floor.

Having a floor, a roof, a home and a family that fills it with so much fun and craziness.

The friends I have helping me with my book. Someday.....

A Queen's fourth birthday. We hold every year as a gift and hope for as many more.

The love and support not just for me but for my kids from a genuinely wild and crazy guy that we wouldn't want to live without.

And as always: Wine.

"We win some, we lose some, but there is always some."
~Anthony Liccione



No comments:

Post a Comment